A pretty funny game, well done!
Stickyboy : the Curse of Oilytown
A downloadable sticky game for Windows
You're Stickyboy, and everyone in Oilytown is annoyed by your constant moving about. In order to get rid of you, the village's elder has given you an epic quest that'll make you travel across the ruins of the Old World.
Stickyboy: the Curse of Oilytown is a 3D platformer with a core mechanics directly inspired by the famous "stickyman" toy.
The game features an atypical gameplay, mixing:
- Classical 3D platformer move set (jump/double jump),
- Physical ragdoll associated with the sticking feature.
It was created on Unity 5 by a team of French students at ISART Digital.
15 ~ 30 min of your time.
A gamepad. Mandatory.
This game is available in French or English.
Feel free to send all comments, inquires or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on facebook!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
hi this sure looks a nice game i downloaded it but i dont know the contols when i start it asks me english or french i cant go down i tried with arrow keys i tried with wasd keys it didnt work plz help
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?
I is amazing!But I have only one problem,it doesn't save my progress.